Kershaw pays tribute to the American spirit with the USA-made Federalist non-locking slipjoint. The double-detent system holds the blade in place while closed, and the half-stop offers controlled opening and closing action. Its green, canvas micarta handle feels satisfying in the hand and is extremely durable during the lifetime of the knife. This eye-catching aesthetic makes it feel right at home in the outdoors or as an everyday carry. CPM-154 blade steel holds an impressive edge, and the full flat grind, ultra-slicey blade glides through work tasks with ease. Finishing touches such as a lanyard hole, glass-filled nylon backspacer, and a custom pivot that forms a shield detail complete the distinctly American Kershaw Federalist.
- USA-made traditional slipjoint; non-locking
- Green micarta handle features canvas texture; extremely durable
- Double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade for safe carrying, controlled open/close with nail nick
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lanyard hole; custom pivot forms shield detail