The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s spacious interior maximizes comfort, while new premium Easton® Syclone™ Poles and our long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating enhance the durability of this high-performance shelter. Together with its StayDry™ door and adaptable, cross-ventilating rain fly, the Hubba NX is so livable, you won’t want to come home.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side-entry vestibule to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rain fly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Includes: Tent body, rain fly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rain fly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rain fly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light grey rain fly colour (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams