Tough, beefy, and loaded with firepower, the Cannonball is a standout work knife fit for many tasks. The folder’s frame lock and steel handle provide ideal durability and security. The 3.5-inch drop point blade opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening and features a Black Wash finish that hides hard-use scratches. Its D2 blade steel offers exceptional edge retention for repeated work. With a handle length of 4.5 inches, the Cannonball is comfortable to hold, even for larger hands. Yet its reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows it to disappear in the pocket. A custom pivot cap and back spacer add the finishing aesthetic touches to this hard-working Kershaw.
- EDC work knife that is effective and comfortable to use, even for larger hands
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; Black Wash™ finish helps hide use scratches
- Strong stainless steel handle holds up in hard-use conditions; frame lock secures the blade open
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Custom pivot cap and back spacer; deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for left/right carry