Take the Uncle Henry Schrade 153UH Golden Spike, for example. This is a model known by generations of knife users to be a genuine classic field knife for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
At a length of 5 inches, its 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel blade is just the right length for the most rugged conditions and hunting applications. The handle is made of beautiful staglon with nickel silver guard and pommel. It has an overall weight of 6.3 ounces.
The 153UH Golden Spike comes with a fitted leather sheath and sharpening stone.
- Comes complete with a leather sheath and sharpening stone
- Stainless steel skinning blade
- 9.25" overall length
- Staglon handle
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 5.00
- Blade Material: Stainless
- Carry System: Leather Sheath
- Handle Material: Staglon
- Overall Length (inches): 9.25
- Special Features: Features A Skinning Blade, Solid Brass Guard and Butt Piece