One look at the Analyst reveals a tough Kershaw with plenty of work-ready features. Its tanto combo edge allows for versatile cutting ability. A serrated edge saws through rope and fabrics, while the tanto point excels at piercing. The 3.25-inch blade can be easily opened with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Glass-filled nylon texturing and spine provide an extra-secure grip. A BlackWash blade finish hides use scratches after a hard day of work. Finally, the deep-carry pocketclip can be swapped to four positions, further enhancing its versatility. After closer examination, the Analyst proves to be a dependable work tool for many cutting tasks.
- Tactical work knife featuring a combo edge and tanto blade shape
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; BlackWash™ finish helps hide use scratches
- Glass-filled nylon texturing provides grip during use; liner lock secures the blade open
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Included lanyard hole; deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable to four positions
0 stars based on 0 reviews