- Real steel grade manufacturing and production
- Dedicated and specifically engineered for Airsoft series pistols
- Injection molded nylon-reinforced polymer
- Locking swivel mechanism allows for cant angle adjustment
- Integrated locking button for solid weapon retention
This holster is manufactured in collaboration of Matrix Tactical Systems and a manufacturing facility that produces real steel fire-arm holsters. The Matrix Group brings you an injection molded hard shell holster with trigger lock specifically designed for airsoft pistols using the same manufacturing process as real steel holsters. It is compatible with KWA, KJW, Tokyo Marui, WE-Tech, and most other similar airsoft pistols as well as real firearms.
Unlike other hard shell holsters, the trigger lock style adds an extra level of retention and security over standard friction locking holsters by locking the pistol in via the trigger guard. Drawing from the holster is smooth and instinctive; by getting a positive grip on your sidearm, you will use your index finger to depress the lock release and draw up and away from the holster. The position of the release puts your index finger at the ready position as soon as the sidearm leaves the holster for fast weapon manipulation.