The blade has been thermally treated by a sub-zero process, assuring mean hardness levels of 56HRc. The proper resistance to edge wear is achieved by applying heat treatment to the Professional Master blades, making this the ideal knife for boning and filleting fish.
The handles of the Professional Master line offers MicrobanÂ® antibacterial protection, which inhibits and decreases bacteria and fungi growth.
- Antibacterial MicrobanÂ® technology
- Textured Polypropylene handle
- High Carbon, stainless steel blade
- Stain free blade
- 56HRc Sub-zero process
- Made in Brazil
- Overall Length: 14.1" / 360 mm
- Blade Length: 8" / 203.2 mm
- Weight: 90 g