M52 PTT(Push to talk), is a method of having conversations or talking on half-duplex communication lines, including two-way radio,
- Using a momentary button to switch from voice reception mode to transmit mode. Both headset and radio should be connected inorder to use PTT.
- M52 PTT can be seamlessly integrated into your existing EARMOR M32/M32H Hearing Protector system or even the headsets of other verdors
- (MSA Sordin, 3M Peltor, etc..), allowing the operator to have the ability to use communication system in a high noise environment or war-zone.
- Comes with M50, the remote finger push button with extension line of 1.2
- meters. Size: 70x 45x 22mm
- Line length:840mm