With its two-inch blade, it's the perfect choice for when you don't need a big blade, just a nice, sharp one. The Tickfaw is easy to open thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. A locking liner locks the blade safely open when in use. The stainless-steel blade resists chipping and corrosion and is easy to resharpen, too.
Glass-filled nylon handles make this knife lightweight and sturdy, while dimensional grooves in the handle provide a non-slip grip. The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Secure liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 3Cr13, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Open length: 5.3 in. (14.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.0 oz. (56.7 g)