The G&G BAMF Team AEG is a licensed product after the same race gun from Cobalt Kinetics. This AEG is extremely well made and designed to perform on a high level. This AEG also features the same automatic last round mag drop feature seen in the real fire arm, making the process of ejecting the magazine and reloading extremely fast and efficient.
Internally the BAMF AEG is built upon the same technology that powers the latest generation G&G AEGs that have taken the world by storm. Built patterned after a gun that is designed for competition, this AEG is meant to go fast.
- Precision CNC machined Upper & Lower receivers with fully licensed Cobalt Kinetics deep engraved trademarks
- One piece lower receiver, buffer tube, and stock system
- Precision CNC machined free float handguard (w/ 6 o'clock M-LOK) and pistol grip
- G&G G2 Gearbox w/ built in MOSFET and microswitch trigger
- CARS system 90rd magazines which automatically drop free upon feeding the last round; Built in mag cut off switch / safety disengages gearbox from dry firing until a fresh magazine is inserted (CARS system can be disabled, rifle can be used with standard AEG magazines but will not auto eject)
- Ultra-wide flared magwell helps with easier mag insertion for even speedier reloads
- Fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, fire selector, charging handle); Flip up adjustable front and rear iron sights
- Super short-throw fire-selector