RESTRICTED POSSESSION & ACQUISITION LICENCE (PAL)
Length of Course: One Day
- Be at least 12 years of age (12-17 years must obtain a Minor's Licence to borrow and use non-restricted firearms)
- Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Must have successfully completed PAL course
- Be medically and physically apt to perform practical course related activities
- Do not be ill (i.e. flu, infections, Covid, etc)
The goal of this program is the safe and responsible use of firearms. The improper use of firearms may result in serious injury. The material presented in this course is intended to demonstrate the operation of firearms in accordance with safe handling techniques and an awareness of manufactures specifications and safety features.
- Handle firearms and ammunition safely
- Use firearms and ammunition safely
- Comply with firearm laws
- Store restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- Display restricted firearms safely
- Transport restricted firearms safely
As part of this course, you will:
- Take part in course activities
- Take part in a written exam
- Take part in a Practical Scenario Exam
- Class will take place at Cache Tactical in the upstairs training facility. Use the outside door in the right hand side of the building in reference to the front door.
- There will be a Lunch hour period where you are able to Eat a packed lunch OR go and pick up a lunch.
- Course will start at 10am and go from 6pm (NOTE this could take more or less time depending on how quickly you finish your written & practical exam)